Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Electrokinesis - The ability to generate and manipulate electricity at one's will

(*NOTE : This article is written totally on my beliefs and experiences.
And i am just sharing my knowledge with others so i don't want anyone
to try the content mentioned below.
If then too you try, you are on your own and its not at all my responsibility for whatever happens ...)


Electrokinesis is the ability to generate and manipulate electricity.
It will take time to learn Electrokinesis for some in day's and for others in week's but in order to start off Electrokinesis close your eye's and imagine that all of your thoughts about the day are being gathered into a ball. Then imagine that all your thoughts about the day are bing sucked into a black hole with no escape and being trapped then imagine the black hole exploding all the thought's and after being nothing but darkness in your mind if you did it right your mind should be clear. This is an effective technique.

To start Electrokinesis close your eye's and imagine lighting striking your shoulder's and traveling through your arm's crackling making sound's of electricity as it travels up into your hand and fingertip's. You should practice this at least 15 minutes a day.

The easiest time to do it is when you're laying in bed before you go to sleep. Close your eyes and visualize the electricity running through the body part of choice. Try to do all these things one after another or mix them. Visualize it running up say, your hand, in waves of electricity like the kind of waves old TV's get sometimes that go up the screen. Then after that, visualize it sparking and even arcing out of your finger tips and hands. Try to feel the sparks the best you can, sometimes your fingers will just go sort of numb and they will feel wierd if you try to move them. Then open your eyes and do the same thing for a while...eventually you should start seeing very faint pencil thin lines of electricity or round dot size sparks or both.


Tip's to know how your doing Electrokiesis

1. When using the electrokinesis exercise you should have a tingling
static feeling in your fingertip's

2. You should feel and hear crackling and popping noises after training
for a couple of days

3. After a while of training you can try to shoot it at your TV or radio, see if it makes the reception a little messed up, or you could try to shock someone,even make a electric psi ball.


Electro Ball

This is basically a ki ball with electricity from electrokinesis added into it. To start, visualize the electricity flowing through your body. Then, make a normal ki ball, then picture the electricity bolts coming out of your hands and your fingertips, and merging with the ki ball, making little sparks and shocks around and inside the ki ball. Do this for about 5 minutes a day, along with just picturing the electricity flowing inside of you. Just keep practicing and with enough work, you'll start to actually hear little popping noises from the electricity, and when you get the electro-ball, you will be able to shock people with it. But be warned, don't use a lot of power with this technique on someone if you know that their power is less than yours and they won't be able to handle it, this technique can really injure someone when used with enough power.


Electro Blast

First, make a Ball of Electricity. Then add some Ki into it. Just practice that for a few days or at least a week until you get good at it. Then after you get good at that, start to compact Electricity and Ki into your arm. After you feel that your arm is compacted with enough Electricity and Ki, blast it out of your hand. Now the object is to try and control the blast if you can. Remember to only use a little bit of Ki and Electricity if your opponent is too week to handle your level of power.


Lightning Ball

To start out, just make a normal ki ball and charge it up. Next, start visualizing lightning striking down all around you. Actually hear the crack and sizzle of the lightning bolts. Then, visualize all little lightning bolts striking around your hands and striking into your ki ball and causing electric shocks inside and outside it. You will know by the feeling you get in your hands if you have made this correctly. When it's made, blast away.


Gaining Electrokinesis

Okay,first grab an electric item,preferrably battery-powered.Put your fingers on the batteries themselves (inside the object) and absorb the battery's power through your fingers.It would help to meditate beforehand.The longer you meditate,the better the electrokinesis will work.Okay,so after you have absorbed the energy,be absolutely sure that you only store it in your arm.The electricity could damage anywhere else.Now your fingers should feel tingly.Now you can go have fun with the electricity.


Zapping Stuff...

You kinda shouldn't do this.....but what's life without a little fun? Okay,so after you have absorbed the energy of the battery(s),you can go use it for whatever.For zapping stuff,visualize and feel the energy inside your fingers.See it as "an invisible,hungry beast." Now visualize it shooting out,ready to eat anything in it's path.When it hits,it will deliver a shock up to the voltage of the battery at the max.It can be used for A LOT of things.Electrokinesis can do almost anything you want it to do,as long as it's electric.


Paralyze Thunder

Visualize your ki rushing through your body and to your finger tips while your ki is rushing to your finger tips visualize a small ki sphere forming on each finger tip. This attack requires 100% concentration. Now focus on the ki sphere and visualize clouds forming above you and thunder is coming down from those clouds and striking your finger tips. You know when you do this when you feel a shock go through your body or your finger tips will tingle. Now from this point you have done it and from here you can either fire your blasts or make your energy lock on to your opponent. This Move will sometimes paralyze your opponent ,but your opponent will always feel the shock. Also by putting all of your ki into, it then can be used as a finisher.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this, I started getting feelings in my hands and fingers both numb and a tingling sensation. As I was reading this, I was visualising everything and that's when I started getting feelings in my hands. Looking foward to seeing what I can do and one day I will prove to the world that it's real. After all, I am only a teen, so I have many years to learn and perfect. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that this is real. If I can perfect this and ki, I'll be able to show the world true emotion... and make things right. For example, I'm in love with a girl who has a partner but I feel she is not being treated the way she deserves to be treated. To make things right in this situation, I see myself showing off these abilities while scaring everyone at my school. I won't be doubted any longer as a mere adolescent... I will be the one who rises up and claims his fortune... (Too fancy but seriously, I'm going to start practicing this so I can make my city a better place).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been training for a while now and I can spin the electro magnetic wheel underneath a jar . I'm also a teenager and this is real

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been training for a while now and I can spin the electro magnetic wheel underneath a jar . I'm also a teenager and this is real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello how can i shoot the electric ball i can feel kinda zabby ininy hands but idk how to shoot it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Were you able to show psychokinesis in your video? Please refer me some. I just want to remove my hesitations in buying your book. But please, don't be offended because believe me, I trust you almost 100%. In fact, I've read the preview of your book and as I read it, I feel like you know me and my experiences aside from those words that says about doubting the psychokinesis because I really believe that humans can do more than just living but still, I awe you for that. I just have hesitations because of the price and I just want to convince myself that it's worth expending (money) for ��. Please reply.��

    ReplyDelete
  8. People around me are kinda freaked out because when someone was getting on my nerves and this is serious! No joking around. As soon as I yelled, I felt my hands heating up and when I yelled out, multiple light bulbs either broke or flickered. This stuff is NOT a fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But what if one can't visualize things. . .

    ReplyDelete